The Summer Starts Today

There is something about the last day of school and the feel of warm early summer mornings that make me think I am going to be spouting off at the mouth much more frequently than I have been... so I have added some extra gadgets to this site to help make me easier to follow..... Well at least to read I have never been easy to follow.

Friday, August 21, 2009

It works....and now the works begin



The Plate......20 years old
The Press .....70 years old
The Paper......3 years old
The Press woman .....40 years old
The Bed Blankets......10 years old
Being able to pull your own prints.......Priceless
It works!!!!!
If this were a romance novel our eyes would meet over the span of the garage and I would know instantly that we were meant for each other. If this was a horror movie I would rescue the press from the jaws of a car crusher. If I was a painter.....but then again no.....
Needless to say I am yet again feeling a great amount of gratitude for my friends and wonderful husband who put up with me and have given me that gentle and sometimes real push in the right direction. Now....what to print first.......In the lingo of my favorite song writer Dave Matthews..... "So much to say. SO much to say. So much to say. Open up my head and let me out. "
Hey have I told you yet.....It works....

2 comments:

  1. If you click on the title of this blog there is a picture of what the press looked like when it was a baby.....Yahoo.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God! Im so excited for you. They're beautious!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete