The Summer Starts Today

There is something about the last day of school and the feel of warm early summer mornings that make me think I am going to be spouting off at the mouth much more frequently than I have been... so I have added some extra gadgets to this site to help make me easier to follow..... Well at least to read I have never been easy to follow.

Monday, June 8, 2009

Caught














A wave, colds, balls, fish, with drawers down, captured, encased, seized, stuck, fingered, seen, baited, accurately represented, Pointed out.
Here are a few photos I have "caught" in the past month.
I couldn't wait to share them with everyone so, enjoy, Deb

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. God bless you and keep you.
    D1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy big four oh!
    Love!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Landed, horked, and pilfered.....just a few more I thought of.

    ReplyDelete